New Semester is coming

New Semester is coming

Second semester is about to start!

133
New Semester is coming
Odyssey

It has been a nice break, but time is running out and the next semester is about to start. The next semester is coming up and I am becoming more excited and nervous. I cannot wait to learn and experience new things. I set some new goals for myself and I will work hard to keep them as I move forward with my education.

I am very excited to see my friends, work and spend time time with them. I am also excited because i will be meeting new people in my new classes. I will get to know new professors and i will be facing new challenges. I will be facing difficult situations, lots of stress and will have to work hard to manage my time as i become more involve in clubs and extra curricular activities. I plan to work harder than I did for the first semester to continue to get good grades and be even more serious than I was the first time. I hope to become more social than my first semester. I will be more focus and let nothing get in my way. There are only a few days left of break and i am ready to start on this new adventure and I know that I will get a lot of things out of it. I know that I can work hard and I will continue to look forward and keep my eyes in the right direction. I will do my best and I know that I can do it. I hope that this semester will be as challenging as the first one because I learned so much useful information. I hope that I will keep my goals as they are and I hope that I can achieve all of them.