10 Things You Say When You're Hella Ready For Spring Break

You've either thought it, said it or seen someone else say it.

162
Unsplash.com

It is that time of year again. The dreaded two weeks before spring break. Now is the time to have ALL of the motivation, but for some us, we have none. Here are some things you probably say when you're super ready for Spring Break.

1. "I can wait two more weeks. That's not a big deal."

You think you have the willpower. You think you have your life together. You have a set list of things to complete before you leave for break and it is going to flow smoothly.

2. "Nope. I can't wait. Spring break needs to be here NOW!"

Guess what? You don't have your life together BAM!! Last minute assignments, pop quizzes, and midterms. Guess what? You don't have your life together.

3. "Why are we even having class the Friday before spring break? No one is paying attention."

Seriously? Aren't all of the instructors tired of school too? How about we not have class and we all go home early?

4. "Why do midterms have to be right before spring break?"

How are you supposed to try and study for an exam that affects my grade so highly when I have -300 percent motivation? YA CAN'T!!! IT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!

5. "I have zero motivation right now. I just want to sleep."

Said. Every. College. Student. Ever. If someone denies it, they're lying!

6. Friend: "Is it spring break yet?" *Gives countdown to spring break clear down to the number of seconds.*

Best way to get hype for spring break? Have a countdown.

7. "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!"

Whether you be angry, excited, anxious or nervous, you probably make this noise.

8. "Is this class really relevant to my education?"

When you lose motivation, you then begin to question your enrollment in your classes. Every college student has thought this question at one point or another.

9. "How many days have I skipped in this class? Is it going to affect my grade?"

The time in your life when you begin regretting skipping classes earlier in the semester, because you can no longer skip classes if you want to keep your A. So suck it up and go.

10. "I'll worry about it after spring break."

Never say this. You will try and make your future self solve your problems and do your homework. But let's face it, your future self is going to hate your past self for piling all that work on top of yourself. Don't make your future self hate your past self. Do your work.