Hell Week As Told By Michael Scott

Hell Week As Told By Michael Scott

​Hell week aka the week ​professors purposefully schedule exams, papers and group projects to be due at the same time to ensure students really get the "college experience".

53
Hell Week As Told By Michael Scott
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net

When you realize that all the due dates fall within the same week and hell week is coming

You double check the syllabus to see if maybe there was a mistake. There wasn't.

You find the perfect study room, have your 5-hour energy chugged, pencil sharpened, computer and phone chargers plugged in, computer open and ready but you don't know where to begin.

Writing your paper:

Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are no longer concepts you understand. Taco bell at midnight. Gummy worms for lunch. Milkshakes for breakfast. This is all normal during hell week.

You've lost track of what day it is. Nights and days blending together. Also doesn't help that you could use breath mint or a shower.

Your study room buddy. Late night food run partner. All nighter-pulling friend. That friend who is going through hell week with you and understands what you're feeling.

Turning in your assignments and being done with hell week