Heavy

Heavy

The weight of the world is on my shoulders, I just want to fly away.

21
Heavy
Pinimg

My brain is

So bloody heavy

That I cannot help

But realize how

Hurt I am.

It feels as if

There is a

Boulder of

Burdens laying

On my head

As I fight

To breathe.

It physically

Pains me

To let my brain

Wander in its

Own path

For it’ll lead

To misery

And headaches

When I

Realize how

Hurt I am.

Life’s a

Bitch

And it’ll tear

You apart

At every moment

If you let it

Burden you with

These thoughts of

Inadequacy, worthlessness,

If you let it burden you with

Never feeling complete.

So,

Fuck

It

All.

I gave up the

Weight on my shoulders

And soared in the air

Growing a set of wings

Flying free.

The Boyfriend Recipe

The ingredients to build a relationship are a little more complicated than just a bouquet of flowers and a box of candy.

1212

Relationships. Long distance or not, significant others are much more than just that. I would be lying if I said I did not love the sweet gestures that only a boyfriend can give. The flowers, funny phone calls, hand holding, breakfast dates, and tight hugs are special but my relationship and many others out there exist on much more than just these little gestures. It is a tricky concoction that consists of one part boyfriend and two parts best friend and would not work without one part or the other. While having a relationship may not be quite as easy as baking a batch of cookies, it has its own recipe (with a few variations for flavor) to follow for a good match.