Heaven For A Stationary Lover

Heaven For A Stationary Lover

Post-Its, notebooks, stickers, oh my!

80
Heaven For A Stationary Lover

Stationary. It’s not simply office Supplies. It's not just something you buy at the start of every school year. Stationary is its own world of happiness. It brings us joy every day of the year and gives us the motivation and confidence to complete our tasks for the day. If you are fascinated with stationary, you are bound to recognize and love some of the items on this list.

Category 1. Plain Paper

Loose paper to put in our binder. I love Casemate paper which has the glossy white strips to prevent the holes on the side from expanding

In case the holes do expand, there are always reinforcement stickers.

Now let’s talk about note cards, especially the neon ones

Then there are note cards and mini posters in crazy shapes

Speaking of cards we can’t forget the pretty paper with faint designs in the background.

Then there are those cute note card holders. It’s not like a rubber band would do.

Category 2. Post-Its

The Classic Square Post-Its

The Baby Post Its.

The Accordion Post-Its.

The Long Rectangular Post-Its

The Rectangular Post-Its With The Flags On the Ends

The Post-Its That Come in Different Shapes and Sizes

We can’t forget about their awesome Dispensers

Category 3. Pens and Highlighters

Pens. Pens. And Pens. I guess glitter pens are O.K.

Pens with erasers, but let's be honest. They don't work well.

A ballpoint pen

An Ultra Fine Sharpie

The Fattest Black Sharpie Ever

Different colored thin highlighters.

Those Erasable Highlighters

The Multi-Purposed Pens or Highlighters with built-in Post-Its

Then there’s White-Out-the brush,sponge,pen and tape versions

The cool Highlighters.

Stamps

Category 4. Notebooks and Binders

The small, cute notepads, especially the ones that are actually sticky notes

The large, yellow Legal pads

Time for the organizers. Lilly Pulitzer and Erin Condren make great organizers

The flexible binder/folder with plastic prongs

Staples’s Binders

The clipboard with storage inside. This is handy to have around

Lab Boards

Category 5. All Things Pencils

The Mechanical Pencils with the Twisty Erasers

Cadoozles

The pencils with the replaceable tops

The Giant Pencils

The Classic Wood Pencils

The Mini-Erasers

The Pencil Gripz

The Flexible Pencils

The Eraser Stick

The Crayons and Colored Pencils with the built in sharpeners

The mixed Crayons and Colored Pencils

The Unraveling colored pencils

Smencils

The Battery Powered/Electric Sharpener

The Kneadable Eraser. The best thing about art class

The Perfect, White Eraser

The Steel Sharpeners

Those round objects with a built in sharpener and eraser

The BIG MISTAKE Eraser

Category 6. Other Things

The Stationary Organizers

The Bulletin Boards

The Staplers with designs

The cool Tape Dispenser

The different kind of Staples

The white board with a lot of markers, erasers, and magnets

The Binder Clips

The Paper Clips

The Pushpins/Tacks in different shapes

Stickers. There are never enough stickers

The pencil boxes. Who can ever forget about the Lisa Frank products?