Heartbreak Is Not Easy

Heartbreak Is Not Easy

It never will be

274
Heartbreak Is Not Easy
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2018/01/04/6365064083675645091306165024_pexels-photo-433500.jpeg

Heartbreak is something that no one ever wants to face, but it is something that everyone does face. I never wanted to feel that awful pain like I did recently. It isn't easy, but it does get better. You are so much stronger than what you think. Yes, he might find someone else, but that doesn't mean that you won't. There is someone out there that wants your love and will try everything to make you happy. Heartbreak is one of the worst pains that you can ever feel. It is hard for a very long time, but you will be okay. Life gets better and easier, it just takes time. I had to learn that the hard way.

That one guy you thought for sure you was going to marry, sometimes isn't the one. The one that is might be some guy that you have never ever met. It is okay to cry and cry and cry. Crying does not show weakness, it shows that you actually cared. If he acts like he does not care, he more than likely does. Most guys don't want the girl to know that they are hurting also. Showing that you are hurting is not a bad thing either. Showing that you are hurting means that you actually cared about him and your relationship.

Don't you worry, one day, he will realize what he done. I know you tried to make him happy, even if no one else noticed that. No one cared about him more than you did. You still care about him now and that is okay. He probably does still care about you too. One day he will get with someone else and it will hurt so bad that you just want to cry. But honey, it is his loss, don't you worry. It's hard to see him with someone else besides you. Seeing them together will make you wish it was you, but it isn't. Yes, that is terrible, but it isn't anything you can fix. It will get better, it just takes time.

Trust me about all of this, I have been through it all.