Listen To These 10 Songs To Get You Through Any And Every Heartbreak

Sometimes you just need to cry while listening to these songs.

42
https://www.pexels.com/photo/black-earphones-on-a-desk-6251/

I've been heartbroken before and what has helped me is listening to sad songs. I know listening to sad songs gets you even sadder but it works! Sometimes listening to songs that you can relate you helps you get all your emotions out of your system. Here is a listen of songs that helps me whenever I get heartbroken or just sad in general.

1. Cam - "Palace" (Sam Smith Cover)

"I'm gonna miss you
I still care
Sometimes I wish we never built this palace
But real love is never a waste of time"

2. Adele - "Someone Like You"

"Sometimes it lasts in love
But sometimes it hurts instead"

3. Brett Young - "Mercy"

"So if you're gonna break my heart, just break it
And if you're gonna take your shot, then take it
Take it
If you made up your mind, then make it
Make this fast
If you ever loved me
Have mercy"

4. Reik - "Ya Me Enteré"

"Ya me enteré / I already found out
Que hay alguien nuevo acariciando tu piel / That there is someone new caressing your skin
Algún idiota al que quieres convencer / Some idiot that you want to convince
Que tú y yo, somos pasado" / That you and I are the past

5. Noah Cyrus, Labrinth - "Make Me (Cry)"

"Gave you up 'bout twenty one times
Felt those lips tell me twenty one lies
You'll be the death of me"

6. Lady Gaga - "Million Reasons"

"I bow down to pray
I try to make the worst seem better
Lord, show me the way
To cut through all his worn out leather
I've got a hundred million reasons to walk away
But baby, I just need one good one to stay"

7. Luke Bryan - "Do I"

"Do I turn you on at all when I kiss you baby
Does the sight of me wanting you drive you crazy
Do I have your love, am I still enough
Tell me don't I, or tell me do I, baby"

8. The Script - "Breakeven"

"What am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you,
And what am I supposed to say when I'm all choked up and you're OK"

9. Dan + Shay - "How Not To"

"But I don't know how not to think about you
When it's late at night and crying
And I know that I ought to be the one who is strong and just moves on
But I probably turn down your road, knock-knock on your door
Fall back in your arms, wake up in the morning
Hating myself for the way that I can't help the way I still want you"

10. Sheryl Crow - "The First Cut Is The Deepest"

"I would have given you all of my heart
But there's someone who's torn it apart
And he's taking just all that I had"

These are just a few of the MANY songs to help you through a heartbreak.