Summertime Snacks

6 Healthy And Sweet Summertime Treats That Everyone Can Enjoy

Fruity, sweet, healthy, and yummy!

149

School is out, and even though summers today aren't the same as they were when we were kids growing up, it is still important to make room for summertime activities between our jobs, internships, and summer classes. An easy way to start is with summertime snacks. That way, you can work indoors but still enjoy some outdoor summer vibes!

Anything avocado

Avocado

It's avocado season so indulge in all things guac, toast, and spreads! Avocado is easy to use in so many different ways. Enjoy classic guacamole, spice up breakfast time with avocado toast, or add some flavor at lunchtime by putting avocado on your sandwich!

Fruit dips

Fruit Dip

Summer is prime time for strawberries, blueberries, melons, and mangos, so if you want to get creative with your fruit, try out one of these dips! The sweetness will be a great addition to snack time on a hot summer day.

Strawberry banana quesadillas

PBJ

An underrated treat, but something everyone should try! Using jam, peanut butter, and fresh fruit, your typical cheese quesadilla will turn into something much more summery! You can always change it up and add some Nutella if you want to make it sweet!

Smoothies

Smoothies

Make them sweet, make them fruity, or add some protein and make it extra healthy. However you like your smoothie, Pinterest has some awesome ones that you should try this summer, especially if you need a refresher after a day in the hot summer sun! There are some that target overall health, skincare, or digestion.

DIY popsicles

Popsicles

I loved making these with my mom as a kid because it is always fun to enjoy a treat you made yourself. But, as an adult, you'll enjoy them even more because you can prep them and make them so fast! Just order some popsicle molds on Amazon, pour in some juice, add slices of fruit and a scoop of yogurt if you want...and poof! Yummy, healthy, fresh popsicles. You can find 80 different popsicle ideas here.

Trail mix

Trail Mix

Pretzels, nuts, chocolate, marshmallows, Cheerios, add whatever you want and make it yours!

Happy snacking!