Having a Bad Day? Read This.

Having a Bad Day? Read This.

One bad day means many more good days.

408
Having a Bad Day? Read This.
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2018/04/08/636588160466755145-2007874130_a11.jpg

We've all had bad days. Then sometimes, "bad" isn't even the word that covers the day. Some days we'd rather use words like terrible, or horrible. Some days we're angry, while other days we're upset. Either way, on a bad day it could seem like the world is crashing down. We could just wait until the full day is over, but who has time for that? Welcome to my list of things to do when you're having a bad day!

1. Write your thoughts on paper and throw it in the trash

Writing helps you release your feelings and negative energy. What better way to end the process then to throw it in the trash?

2. Vent to your parents

Because no one know you better then mom or dad.

3. Facetime your best friend

If you can't hang out then facetime is best face-to-face contact you can get. It's much better seeing someone than just hearing their voice.

4. Listen to music

Either put it on full blast, or listen quietly through headphones. This is an old trick guaranteed to work.

5. Workout

Working out really does clear your mind, while releasing negative energy from your body. Give it a try.

6. Spend time with animals

It's proven that time with animals helps relieve stress. I mean, have you seen how cute they are?

7. Spend time in nature

Nature has many benefits. One of the benefits would be how calm nature can be. Use the fresh air to relax your soul.

8. Go to church

This may not be for everyone. However, if you do hold religious beliefs then church could be one of the best places to find peace.

9. Pamper yourself

This could mean getting your nails done, or spending a day with your beloved netflix. Whatever it is, make sure you're doing something you love. You deserve time for yourself.

10. Clean

Sometimes organizing your room, changing sheets, or even doing dishes could lift a person up. Having clean surroundings equals a clean mind set.

11. Take a hot shower or jump in a hot bath

Not only are you getting clean, you're also going to feel much more refreshed afterwards. A shower or a bath is the perfect place to clear your mind. Maybe add a bathbomb or soothing music into the mix.

12. Set goals for the next week

This could give you a sense of organization, while being productive. Setting goals and then reaching them make you feel empowered. Try it and then keep up the good work.

13. Write down what your thankful for

Remember that it's only a bad day. One bad day means they're are plenty of good ones. Instead of throwing this list away, this time hang it up.

14. Get Creative

Creativity creates happiness and self expression.

15. Use your bad day as motivation

On a bad day you may feel terrible, but that feeling won't last forever. Do what you can in preparation to make the next day the best day yet. Nobody has time for two bad days.