Have we changed fate?

Have we changed fate?

Is there a new zodiac?

14
Have we changed fate?
Wellness Today

Okay so I’m sure everyone has heard about the new horoscope sign that has decided to make an appearance just a few 1,000 years fashionably late. Horoscopes are supposed to be some kind of prediction of fate. Defined by astronomers thousands of years ago, that just stared at the stares trying to gain the knowledge of how the stars affect us here on Earth. They believed the Earth was flat and the sun was moving. We should be impressed they only missed one sign.

Thousands of years later, how often do people stare at the stars thinking about where they were last week and how they affect us. Astronomers were a bit to in-tune with what is out there. Modern astronomy consists of a lot less staring a lot more calculating.

Do we really expect that men staring at the stares would get everything “right” when now we know mathematical equations to explain how each star moves among the masses out there?

We are all up in arms about the signs being “wrong” but in reality, we have just corrected the math. The only question now is, was the math meant to be right?

So let’s look at what we have now—thirteen signs. There are 12 months a year, 12 birth stones and flowers but now 13 zodiac signs. Well that isn’t very balanced. If the Zodiac was “wrong” aren’t all the other superficial signs of fate focused on a 12-month calendar wrong? Shall we just rethink everything? All because some math that makes even less sense than spending your life trying to remember where the stares were to know where they moved.

Well if this change is annoying you I have a theory that helped me ignore this predicament. It was fate. The math was wrong for a reason; fate made astronomers leave out a sign. Now that society has become so detached from the beauty of astronomy and value the math of astronomy much more they have messed with fate.

Not enough people can identify the constellations in the sky anymore. But many can name the horoscope signs and make up annoying names for the new sign. Maybe we shouldn’t worry about how a new sign is created but how we have let the zodiac lose its value as society becomes detached from the unknown (not math) that influence our world.