Why I Hate Grey's Anatomy

Why I Hate Grey's Anatomy

Grey's Anatomy is the worst thing that ever happened to me.

678
Why I Hate Grey's Anatomy
google images

For so long friends have been tweeting about and talking about Grey’s Anatomy. They all say it is the best show and I have to watch it and I am missing out. Even Netflix is incessantly provoking me to watch this show. I finally gave in to the pressure and started watching the show with a group of friends, and I am immediately regretting it.

Never in my life have I become so immediately addicted to a show. I am falling in love with the characters and screaming at the television. My friends are constantly having to remind me that it is just a show, and that is embarrassing!

Grey’s Anatomy is sending me on a roller coaster of emotions so intense sometimes I need to take a Tums before and a break after each episode. In one 42 minute episode I will be crying over my favorite character dying, screaming over fools that shouldn’t be together, laughing at the antics of another character, and drooling over the hottest fake doctors that ever walked across the screen.

This distraction is the LAST thing I needed while my senioritis is in full swing. I’ll be sitting down, minding my own business with a book on my lap, but I can’t even concentrate anymore over the sound of my Roku remote calling my name and my friends coercing me to stay for just one more episode. And now that I am already this invested, and only on season 3, I am making a huge commitment. 13 seasons and still going?! When will I get my life back!

Grey’s Anatomy is the worst (and best) thing that ever flashed up on my Netflix cue. I hate it for making me love it so much.