If Harry Potter Characters Were 2017 Muggle College Students

What would college life be like for our beloved characters in the muggle world?

627
Wikia

We have all wondered what life was like after our favorites left Hogwarts, lets look further as they try be as normal as they can and less wizardy in their college days.

1. Harry Potter

Harry Potter saves the world and saves his goofy but lovable friends and doesn't get the girl we all wanted (Hermione Granger), but I digress. Days are boring for Harry as he is mid-way through his first semester of college at Jacksonville State University. He is majoring in Law because he feels it is the closest thing to getting justice on bad people. He isn't constantly battling Death-eaters or long legged spiders, or living in a cobwebbed room under the Dursley's stairs (which was nothing short of neglect) now living in a dorm that might as well be similar to that cobwebbed room, no, he is constantly dealing with the struggles of his 7:30 A.M. Math class he so regrettably took. Time goes by as he misses the daily routine of learning magic and getting whacked in the head with a book by Professor Snape. More importantly he misses his best-friend or really his brother, Ronald Weasley. Yes, our favorites have separated and are doing their own things at different colleges, but that doesn't stop these two from going out every Thursday when they can to grab a crappy version of butterbeer.

2. Ron Weasley

Ron Weasley is one of our favorite food loving wise crack sidekick. This is a tough one. Ron is not the sharpest tool in the shed, or even the sharpest butter knife but he somehow manages to attend The University of Alabama and working a part-time job as a comedian. Day in and day out, he wears basketball jerseys for the whole four years in college and finds out people are much kinder to gingers in the U.S. He ends up marrying Cho and has 7 little red headed kids(2 of which aren't Cho's, Ron got busy real quick). Because of his love for food, Ron has gained about 300 pounds in his time away in college (taking freshmen 15 to a whole new level). He is doing his best at trying to workout out but the only thing he curls are the hamburgers to his mouth. He is currently majoring in Drama in hopes of making the big leagues in comedy. He occasionally hits the bars or maybe the strip clubs with his partner in crime, Harry.

3. Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger is one of the smartest, yet most sarcastic girl with an attitude you will ever meet. Since her parents are muggles, she has a chance to qualify for financial aid. Does being an orphan in wizard terms earn her points on her FAFSA? Who knows, maybe her Financial Aid Office actually answers their phone. She is currently attending Harvard, thinking of transferring to Yale then running for President. She is so busy with school that she doesn't have much of a social life and never gets to see her past friends. The best she can do is FaceTime them every now and then. Since the time of standing up to Malfoy, she has took on martial arts classes for self defense. When she can, she takes a trip to Jacksonville State University to hangout with Ron and Harry, always asking Harry if he can flex her in for food and constantly reminding Ron how hopeless he is.

5. Draco Malfo

After taking this hit, he peed himself, and had to take classes on how to take a punch to the face. Draco attended a community college in Auburn and took part time MMA lessons to learn to fight. He ended up getting in trouble after hitting on the freshmen girls during Welcome Week and got arrested for sexual assault. Upon getting out, he joined the UFC and took on an Irish accent and ended up making it big by getting cocky, running his mouth and losing to Money Mayweather. Now he sits in sorrow at home reminiscing on the times he felt powerful at Hogwarts while now feeling like a cry baby because he is always getting beat up (Usually from girls).

6. Luna Lovegood

Luna was nothing short of unique. She carried this trait with her long after Hogwarts. She actually attends The Art Institutes of Pittsburgh in hopes of being a fashion designer. She has made several designs in her time in college. One of those designs being the cousin of the Romper, called the Romphim (something she should just burn and never make again). After this design she hit the riches. She bought a house out in the middle of the Forbidden Forest for all of her friends to come and stay every now and then (which they never do because of all the evils lurking there so she lives there alone). Luna doesn't feel like she will ever love someone as much as she loves her pet Thestral ( that no one can see) so she chooses to be single for the rest of her life.

7. Neville Longbottom

It's Neville Longbottom against the world or really against the English Professor who won't round his grade to a C in the class. Neville has made it pretty far since Hogwarts, coming from being this scared little fat kid to this slim ballsy mother trucker. He is currently attending Johns Hopkins, where he studies medicine, and takes a year off to become a substitute teacher then a year later retires to search the world for more creatures to slay.

8. Ginny Weasley

Ginny is heartbroken and left in pain after Harry cheated on her with a stripper, she wallows in sorrow at her 7:30 A.M. class dealing with her Romance Languages Major. If you ever see her, she is always at Starbuck's drinking her macchiato reading Nathan Spark books dreaming of finding love. Through her love life, she struggles to make grades and is forced by her mom, Molly Weasley to drop out and come back home and focus on her cookie-baking skills.

9 &10. Fred and George Weasley

The Weasley Twins end up doing a gap year in which they create a startup, quickly attract an avalanche of venture capital funds, and go on to build a silicon valley empire of fireworks, mansions filled with licorice sweets and the cure to happiness despite having no discernible product. They never return to school.