6 Bible Verses To Put You In Your Happy Place
Lifestyles

6 Bible Verses About Happiness That Can Get You Through Even The Roughest Of Days

There is so much joy in the world; you need to enjoy it.

686

If your life is anything like mine, it comes with a lot of busy work and stress. However, within everyone's lives - no matter how busy or stressful - it is important to take a step back and look at all the happiness in the world.

Sometimes that can be hard; sometimes that happiness is not a direct object or person to look at. Happiness can be as simple as singing along to your favorite song on the radio. Ultimately, happiness can be reading words off of a page in a book while sitting outside in a quiet area. Everyone has their own happy place; they just need to relax and find it.

Psalm 19:8

i.pinimg.com

The commandments of the Lord are right, bringing joy to the heart. The commands of the Lord are clear, giving insight for living.

Psalm 119: 1-3

goo.gl

Joyful are people of integrity, who follow the instructions of the Lord.
Joyful are those who obey his laws and search for him with all their hearts.
They do not compromise with evil, and they walk only in his paths.

Romans 15:13

joypursued.com

I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in him. Then you will overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit.

James 1: 2-4

www.bibleverseimages.com

Dear brothers and sisters, when troubles of any kind come your way, consider it an opportunity for great joy. For you know that when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow. So let it grow, for when your endurance is fully developed, you will be perfect and complete, needing nothing.

2 Corinthians 6:10

i.pinimg.com

Our hearts ache, but we always have joy. We are poor, but we give spiritual riches to others. We own nothing, and yet we have everything.

Psalm 30:11

biblia.com

You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing. You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy.

Anyone can and will encounter obstacles in life. What matters is the end results after those obstacles are over. Life is stressful, there are times when it feels like nothing is going the way you want it to. However, all you need to do is take that step back and find that happy place. Read a few bible verses and escape the reality even if it is just for a few minutes.

If you focus on all the positive and happy aspects of the world, it is easier to be a happy person. By allowing yourself to breathe and focus on your happiness, there will be a better outlook and end result to any obstacle you may come across.

There is always a rainbow after a storm.