Tyler Cameron And Others Weigh In On Hannah Brown Using The N-Word

Tyler Cameron And Others Weigh In On Hannah Brown Using The N-Word, And Their Takes Matter

While many fans of "The Bachelor" are blindly defending Hannah, these critical takes on the situation are important and should be listened to, understood, and shared.

24483

Bachelor Nation was unfortunately divided this weekend when former "Bachelorette" star Hannah Brown made headlines after saying the N-word while rapping during an Instagram Live. She followed up said live video with a disappointing apology, initially claiming she didn't say it at all, then attempting to pass the blame onto her brother.

Hannah has since issued another apology in the form of a typed-out message on her Instagram story.

Intagram

Since Hannah's Instagram Live and the apologies that followed, several Bachelor Nation stars, including those who know her well, have spoken out about Hannah's use of the N-word-word. While many fans of "The Bachelor" are blindly defending Hannah, these critical takes on the situation are important and should be listened to, understood, and shared.

Scroll down to watch and read them.

Rachel Lindsay

View this post on Instagram

A word....

A post shared by Rachel Lindsay Abasolo (@therachlindsay) on

Former "Bachelorette" star Rachel Lindsay, the franchise's first and only black lead, held an Instagram Live of her own to share her reaction and to help educate those who do not understand the severity of Hannah's words.

Tyler Cameron

Instagram

Hannah Brown's runner-up and rumored current fling, Tyler Cameron, shared Rachel's message in support. He then responded publicly to those who criticized him for going "against Hannah."

Bekah Martinez

Instagram

Former "The Bachelor" contestant Bekah Martinez spoke out against Hannah's actions as well, urging her followers to "hold people accountable."

Mike Johnson

Mike Johnson, another former contestant on Hannah's season and major fan-favorite, took to his Instagram story after a few fans allegedly accused him of "not defending women of color" because he had not yet spoken up. Though he hadn't seen her video at the time, Mike stated: "She shouldn't have said the N-word. It's pretty damn simple to me."

Nick Viall

Instagram

One of the biggest names in Bachelor Nation, Nick Viall, also shared his initial reaction to the news about Hannah. He too supported Rachel Lindsay's point of view, saying: "There is no excuse. Period."