11 Essentials You Can Score At TJ Maxx For Half Of Their Regular Price

11 College Girl Essentials You Can Score At TJ Maxx For Half Of Their Regular Price

I mean, let's be honest.. Who wants to pay full price for ANYTHING?

18951

TJ Maxx really deserves the appreciation that Target gets. I mean I know it doesn't have a Starbucks inside, but let's be honest. TJ Maxx is so much better than Target & it needs to be recognized. While they don't offer Starbucks, they do offer these amazing deals!

1. L’ange Hair Tools

You can literally score a Lange Curling Iron OR a Lange Straightener for only $24.99! These things usually cost around $100, so you know this is a steal!

2. Lilly Pulitzer 

You can find all sorts of Lilly Pulitzer deals in TJ Maxx! They have clothes, home decor, jewelry and SO much more! Not to mention how good the price is compared to the original!

3. Name-Brand Beauty Products

They carry SO MANY name-brand makeup items & skincare items that are way below regular retail price. I have found so many amazing deals and brands in my local TJ Maxx anywhere from Too Faced Makeup, St. Tropez Tanning Items, Anastasia Makeup, Tarte Makeup, and so much more for such a good price!

4. Boutique Clothes

You can find so many name brand clothes that are sold in boutiques for literally like 1/2 to 1/3 of the price! I always see Kancan shorts and jeans at TJ Maxx for literally like $15 to $25 which is pretty much almost the cost of them at wholesale! Def a steal!

5. Baby Clothes

TJ Maxx has the most adorable baby and toddler clothes! A lot of these are even name-brands such as Carters, Nike, Under Armour, and so many more! Not to mention the amazing prices that you just can't beat!

6. Crocs

If you love Crocs, like me, then you know that these usually retail about $40 a pair. WELL, of course, TJ Maxx for the win because they have them for $14.99! How can you pass that up?

7. Name-Brand Shoes

TJ Maxx has such a good selection of name-brand shoes to choose from at such a good price!! Anything from Steve Madden, Nike, Crocs, New Balance, Lucky Brand, and so many more options!

8. Purses

If you're looking for anything from Kate Spade to Michael Kors to other amazing name brand handbags, TJ Maxx always has you covered! Not only do they carry these amazing brands, but the price is literally such a bargain!

9. Ray-Ban Sunglasses

Last time I was in TJ Maxx, they had Ray-Ban Sunglasses in SO many styles for literally $59! How can anyone pass that up? They even came with the nice, leather, Ray-Ban Sunglasses case AND a lens duster! That's a damn good deal!

10. Candles

When it comes to their candles, it's not all about the name brands even though they do carry some good ones like Yankee Candle, Woodwick, and so many other fabulous brands! However, their candles smell SO good and you can even get giant candles for such a good price! I got a huge candle in the scent called Sea Blossom for only like $8! What a freaking deal!

11. Workout Essentials

Other than the BOMB workout clothes/apparel deals you can find, you can even find name brand weights, yoga mats, and so much more! They have some super cute NIKE hats, Hydroflask water bottles, and even YETI cups!