Gwyneth Paltrow's Newest Candle Supposedly "Smells Like My Orgasm"

Gwyneth Paltrow's Newest Candle Supposedly 'Smells Like My Orgasm,' And... I'm Intrigued

I actually can't smell.

100

I don't know about you, but I'm beginning to think Gwyneth Paltrow likes her own scent. But if I were her, I probably would too.

We should all know by now that Paltrow has released a second candle, This Smells Like My Orgasm, an amazing follow up to her This Smells Like My Vagina candle.

Now, I am very intrigued.

I actually lost my sense of smell when I was a young child and can only smell very strong scents such as dog food and peanut butter. Both of which are not the most pleasant of smells.

Even with my lack of smell, though, I am a HUGE candle girl. I have about 20 in my house right now, and I will probably impulse buy this one today as the candle sounds like it is the best thing ever.

However, what does an orgasm actually smell like? Battery acid was the first thing that came to mind. Or maybe pancakes? It probably just smells like sweat mixed with fresh sheets (hopefully).

If it smells anything like this candle, I feel like guys would maybe try a little harder.

The candle is described as, "tart grapefruit, neroli, and ripe cassis berries blended with gunpowder tea and Turkish rose absolutes for a scent that's sexy, surprising, and wildly addictive."

I'm not gonna lie, I have never wanted to smell something more.

I'm most intrigued as to what gunpowder tea smells like, but if it smells electric, then I'm pretty sure Ms. Gwyneth Paltrow knows what she is talking about and this candle will, indeed, smell like her orgasm.

Follow Swoon on Instagram.