What It's Like Taking Someone Else's Virginity

10 People Confess what it's Really like Taking Someone Else’s Virginity

No, it's not what you would expect.

9011
https://unsplash.com/photos/F0ZiHWliGGM

Unless you die before prom night, you're going to have an awkward first-time.

We all have a first time, It's a numbers thing. There has to be 1 before there can be 2, and 3, and 4, and great.

Yeah, I said great.

Your first time is meant to be bad. You're not supposed to enjoy doing it…no matter how much that fuckboy tells you will (don't lose it to him please, I'm begging you).

You're going to have to live through the rainy days in order to enjoy the sunny ones, right? And at last I'm being honest with you.

Okay, here's how 10 people feel about taking it, and turns out, they're just as nervous as you:

1. Woman, Age 20

"Virginity is the state a person is in prior to their first sexual experience. For some that [can be] defined by oral, sexual intercourse or anything intimate. I think it is something that should be taken seriously and really thought about before doing."

2. Man, Age 19

"I feel like it's a big deal and honestly, I just don't want to have that responsibility or pressure that comes with taking someone else's virginity, even if they might not think it is a big deal."

3. Woman, Age 21

"I think it's important to talk about it beforehand because if you don't know and you're expecting some bomb ass sex, it can be pretty disappointing. And it's very obvious."

4. Man, Age 20

"Communication is really important in any sexual encounter, so be open and honest. And if you aren't a virgin and you're taking someone else's, it's so much fun. Like, you get to be in control and give it to them like they've never had it. Make them always compare other sex to their first time. It's a great present for them."

5. Woman, Age 20

"It's sweet, but also awkward."

6. Woman, Age 22

"It was weird to me. I didn't know the guy was a virgin until afterwards."

7. Man, Age 19

"I feel like it's a big commitment and should be treated as such and talked about with that person, and I felt happy that they trusted me with their first time but still wanted to make sure that they were okay and that it didn't hurt too much for them"

8. Woman, Age 20

"My partner and I were both virgins and it was super awkward but fun since we both had no idea what we were doing. Even though we are exes and it didn't go over so well, he'll always be the person who took my virginity and I'll always be his."

9. Woman, Age 23

"Taking someone's virginity can be a commitment. In my case, it was a commitment to love that person unconditionally because we were both giving each other a really precious gift that can only be given to someone once. I felt really thankful that my boyfriend chose me to share such an awesome, once-in-a-lifetime, intimate moment with."

10. Man, Age 19

"I think it was special since we were both each other's firsts. I feel like it can be awkward if one has more experience than the other like there are too many expectations. It also matters how many. If one partner has 10 previous sex partners and the other hasn't had any it might cause a bit of pressure and anxiety over the whole thing. But hey, if it's consensual."