Dear Guys, To Impress Your Girl Turn on 'The Bachelor,' Get her A Bowl Of Ice Cream, And Buy Her A Dozen Roses

From brackets to fantasy leagues, I watch this show religiously.

117

From brackets to fantasy leagues, I watch this show religiously. Week in and week out, study the guys or the girls and predict who will win. This show is perfect for a hopeless romantic like me. The extravagant dates and the beautiful outfits with their makeup and hair done perfectly every time. This is definitely a show that guys should watch with their girlfriends to get some tips.

The Bachelor franchise is growing, now with Bachelor In Paradise and Bachelorette, with the finale just airing. It is always interesting to see who wins. Fans like me, start scouting the guys from week one and then predicting who will be chosen at the end. Some guys are only on for the drama each season and those people end up going on Bachelor in Paradise to create some more drama. It is very easy to predict who will end up in paradise in each season, well easy for those who watch the show religiously.

This show makes for a perfect girls night with a glass of wine in hand. With Bachelorette in the summer, bachelor in paradise during the fall semester and Bachelor during the spring semester, there is always something to make a Monday night a little easier. Watching all the cute couples come out of the show makes it even better because you can watch their relationship unfold from beginning to end. And at the end of the day, they are all "relationship goals" anyway because everytime you see a picture of them they look perfect together.

Entering a real relationship, well a relationship outside of the Bachelor world, but we all know Bachelor relationships are real too. Those relationships just set high expectations for girls and that is what they are looking for in their relationships. Guys, girls who watch all the Bachelor shows are hopeless romantics. They want you to plan cute dates. They want you to prove that chivalry is not dead. They want you to meet their family. They want you to take them home with you to see where you are from. They want to travel and explore the world with you. They want to make memories that last forever. They wanted to get treated like a princess. So if you don't understand why your girlfriend is obsessed with the show, think about that. Watch her reactions when the guys take her on dates and make romantic gestures because that is what she wants in her relationship.

Guys don't get me wrong watching sports is great and all but if you really want to impress your girl, turn on ABC on Monday nights, have a bowl of ice cream ready for her and a dozen roses.