Guy Who Was Too Lazy To Take Down Christmas Lights Feels Normal Again

As December approaches, Christmas lights are once again socially acceptable

6
123rf.com

Arlington, TX- after an entire year of harassment, a 27 year old man, who wishes to remain anonymous, no longer has to worry about being the only house in the neighborhood with Christmas lights up. It all started this January, when most people take their lights down, this man was too lazy and vowed instead to, "do it later." He did not, in fact, do it later.

Neighbors throughout the year have pestered him with passive aggressive comments all year, the man says. They would pass by him and make statements such as "Oh, you still have your lights up! In April! How nice!"

However, it is now late November, and it is officially socially acceptable to have Christmas lights up. Our lazy friend is safe from judgement until mid-January when he forgets about them again.