A Guide To Drug Store Makeup Shopping

A Guide To Drug Store Makeup Shopping

Find a great product for you that will not break the bank.

2348
A Guide To Drug Store Makeup Shopping
YouTube

Makeup is remarkable. With a few minutes added to your daily routine, you can alter your appearance temporarily and increase confidence. Some of us wear no makeup at all, while some of us like to collect designer makeup.

In college, there are few funds to spare with tuition, rent, and groceries. Below is your guide to drugstore makeup. The products can be found at stores such as Amazon, Target, Walgreens, and CVS. The demands the product had to meet to be listed are as follows: being affordable, being high-quality, having drug store availability, and not being tested on animals.

Lips

NYX Lip Lingerie

At an affordable $4.99, these liquid lipsticks offer a long matte wear. They are offered in neutrals and pinks.

Buy it on Amazon.

NYX Liquid Suede

Similar to the previous product, these offer a matte finish with extreme long-wear. Liquid Suede has bolder shades for any occasion, and they only cost $8.50.

Buy it on Amazon.

e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator

This product is wonderful for exfoliating your lips and helping to prevent chapping. It only costs $10.71 for two, and is the product you never knew you needed.

Buy it on Amazon.

e.l.f. Lip Liner and Blending Brush

This duo will complete your look. It is available in a variety of colors, and also costs a mere $7.97.

Buy it on Amazon.

Physicians Formula pH Matchmaker pH Powered Lip Gloss

For $6.28, this lip gloss has a color custom for you!

Buy it on Amazon.

Eyes and Eyebrows

NYX Tame and Frame Brow Pomade

Get your eyebrows "on fleek" for only $11.98. With the right brush, this method is one of the best for achieving the eyebrows you desire.

Buy it on Amazon.

e.l.f. Mad for Matte Eyeshadow Palette

This palette is only $11.99 and includes every basic color you need. The color goes on smooth and evenly.

Buy it on Amazon.

e.l.f. 3-in-1 Mascara

I did not imagine getting a fuller set of eyelashes for $6.17. The rich black adds volume to your eyelashes to frame your eyes.

Buy it on Amazon.

Pacifica Dream Big Lash Extending 7-in-1 Mascara

This mascara is worth every penny of the $7.97 it costs. The volume, length, thickness, and drama this product adds to your look is unbeatable.

Buy it on Amazon.

e.l.f. Intense Ink Liquid Eyeliner

Dreaming of the perfect wing? Try this affordable eyeliner, listed at $7.99, in brown, navy, or black.

Buy it on Amazon.

Face

e.l.f. Acne Fighting Foundation

This liquid foundation costs just $6.00 and is available in eight shades. This offers full, even coverage.

Buy it on Amazon.

NYX Strobe of Genius Illuminating Palette

This illuminating palette has enough options to use for any of your strobing, contouring, or other trendy needs. The purple will give you an incomparable highlight. This entire palette costs $10.29 and will last you for quite a while.

Buy it on Amazon.

e.l.f. HD Lifting Concealer

For only $5.80, this concealer will really help cover your dark circles and imperfections.

Buy it on Amazon.

NYX First Base Primer Spray

This unique primer, conveniently applied as a spray, sets a great base to construct your daily use. It costs $4.79, and feels much lighter than oil-based primers.

Buy it on Amazon.

NYX Makeup Setting Spray-Matte

This setting spray costs $4.39, and will ensure your look lasts as long as your night does. The matte finish is very nice for those with oily skin.

Buy it on Amazon.

Other

e.l.f. Makeup Remover Pen

Everyone needs this tool in their toolkit... or makeup remover pen in their makeup case. For when your mascara would rather be on your eyelid than your eyelashes and when you can't quite make the eyeliner even. This product costs $5.24 and is an absolute necessity.

Buy it on Amazon.

Yes To Coconut Eczema Relief Spray

In a convenient spray for just $5.81, this spray lotion will ease the itchiness and irritation of eczema.

Buy it on Amazon.

Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Cleanser

Everyone seems to be obsessing over charcoal cleansers, and it's time to see why. This will give your face a refreshed and clean feeling time and time again for only $5.42.

Buy it on Amazon.

Please note that prices are accurate and items in stock as of the time of publication. As an Amazon Associate, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.