5 Things You Can Relate to if You Grew Up in a Suburb

Growing up in the suburbs has its pros and cons.

143
reference.com

Growing up in the suburbs of a big city can have its pros and cons.

1. Not being able to walk places, because everything is spread out

The person in high school who got their licences first was everyone's best friend.

2. Having a Target or Walmart within a 5-minute drive

Definitely convenient for running your normal errands, however, inconvenient for the contents of your wallet.

3. Everything closes before 9 pm on weekdays and 10 pm on weekends

The all of two restaurants open after Friday football or basketball games, close shortly after you arrive.

4. When you go to the grocery store, you are bound to see someone you know

Automatically add an awkward ten-minute conversation to your time frame for any grocery trip.

5. It's really hard to start to know people outside of your school

With everything being run by the school there isn't much exposure to people outside of it.