To The Friends I Grew Apart From

To The Friends I Grew Apart From

Although the time for our friendship is over, I will always appreciate the memories we had.

1345

Throughout my life, I have been fortunate to have had many great friendships.

I also have had the privilege of making a vast amount of unforgettable memories with many of my friends. However, a lesson I have come to learn is that not every person in your life is meant to stay forever. This doesn't mean that either person did something wrong for it to happen, life just changes at some point.

Your paths just are not meant to cross anymore, and that is OK.

Whether it's a purely-grew-apart situation or a big blow up, it's okay for people to leave your life and vice versa. They don't need you anymore and you don't need them. You both served your purpose and now you keep moving on with your life. That doesn't mean just disregard the memories and times you both shared, or be closed off to ever having them in your life again. It just means be grateful for the times you shared and accept that their time in your life has ended at least for this chapter.

To the friends that I grew apart from, know that I will always cherish our friendship and the time we shared.

No matter how we grew apart, at one point I needed you and you were there so I will never not be appreciative of that. I am grateful for the lessons that I have learned from all of these friendships. I love reminiscing over the laughter you brought me and the good memories we had. Even if sometimes I get sad over the way things used to be, I know that this is the best thing for all of us. I cannot wait to see where life will take all of you. I cannot wait to see who you all become.

You all were in my life for a reason, and I will have a special place in my heart for you.

I will always care and root for you. Just now it will be from sidelines instead of the field.