14 'Grey's Anatomy' Quotes That We Feel In Our 2020 Souls

"The expected is what keeps us steady. It's the unexpected that changes our lives forever." —Meredith Grey

47461
youtu.be

1. "Nobody wakes up thinking: 'My world will explode today. My world will change.' Nobody thinks that. But, sometimes, it happens. Sometimes, we wake up, we face our fears. We take them by the hand. And we stand there waiting, hoping, ready for anything." -Meredith Grey

greys anatomy GIF by ABC Network Giphy

2. "Why do we even try when the barriers are so high and the odds are so low? Why don't we just pack it in and go home?" —Amelia Shepherd

grey's anatomy shrug GIF by ABC Network Giphy

3. "We may only be together five minutes every two months, but when we do we will savor every second. We know how valuable those five minutes are." —Ben Warren

grey's anatomy bailey GIF by ABC Network Giphy

4. "You have to go back to the beginning to understand the end." —Teddy Altman

Greys Anatomy Yes GIF by ABC Network Giphy

5. "Knowing is better than wondering. Waking is better than sleeping, and even the biggest failure, even the worst, beats the hell out of never trying." —Meredith Grey

6. "If you aren't willing to keep looking for light in the darkest of places without stopping, even when it seems impossible, you will never succeed." —Amelia Shepherd

Serious Greys Anatomy GIF by ABC Network Giphy

7. "Not everyone has to be happy all the time. That isn't mental health. That's crap." —Meredith Grey

whats that supposed to mean greys anatomy GIF Giphy

8. "Sometimes it's good to be scared. It means you still have something to lose." —Richard Webber

Greys Anatomy Hospital GIF by ABC Network Giphy

9. "Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then look around. Drink it in, 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow." —Meredith Grey

Happy Greys Anatomy GIF by ABC Network Giphy

10. Bad things happen, but you have to move past it. Leave it behind. The sooner, the better. Or it'll eat away at you and stop you from moving forward." —Miranda Bailey

greys anatomy hooray GIF Giphy

11. "There comes a point when you have to suck it up and stop whining and start living." —Callie Torres

i cant greys anatomy GIF Giphy

12. "Don't let fear keep you quiet. You have a voice so use it. Speak up. Raise your hands. Shout your answers. Make yourself heard. Whatever it takes, just find your voice, and when you do, fill the damn silence." —Meredith Grey

grey's anatomy GIF by ABC Network Giphy

13. "Some days the whole world seems upside down. And then somehow, improbably, and when you least expect it, the world rights itself again." —Meredith Grey

Sad Meredith Grey GIF by ABC Network Giphy

14. "It's a beautiful day to save lives." —Derek Shepherd

happy patrick dempsey GIF by Sky Giphy