5 'Grey's Anatomy' Quotes That We All Live By

Walk tall.

876
NY Mag

If you've obsessed over Grey's Anatomy, you'll agree with me when I say that each episode is packed with quotes that we basically live by.

1. "He is very dreamy. But he is not the sun. You are."

This one deserves the #1 spot just because of how iconic it is.

2. "At the end of the day, the fact that we have the courage to still be standing is reason enough to celebrate."

This one is a throwback all the way to season 2!

3. The first time I kissed my wife, she wasn't my wife then, she was just this girl in a bar. But when we kissed, it was like, I gotta tell you, it was like I'd never kissed any other woman before. It was like my first kiss. The right kiss."

I'm not crying, you are... Alright, we both are. For those of you who endured through season 12...

4. "Oh, screw beautiful. I'm brilliant. If you want to appease me, compliment my brain.

Preach it, Cristina.

5. "Walk tall. All you can do is be brave enough to get out there. You fought. You loved. You Lost. Walk tall"

#1 may have been iconic but I saved the best for last. The best piece of advice, given to us by Mark Sloan (who deserved better).