Grey's Anatomy Show Review

'Grey's Anatomy', The Best Show In History, Has It All: Comedy, Love, And Drama

And that's just one of the many reasons why it's the best!

3
YouTube / Desaur Studios

I started "Grey's Anatomy" back during my freshman year of high school. I don't know why I stopped on the third season however this summer I got so bored that one of my friends suggested to start watching "Grey's Anatomy" again. I gave in and decided to rewatch the episodes that I have already by starting at season one episode one. It didn't take me that long before I fell victim to the Grey's plague that swept the nation. It was that easy. I was addicted to it. This summer, I have laid in bed and watched the show during every single second of free time I had. 300 or so episodes, 1000s of laughs, 100s of tears, and numerous reviews with friends, I have realized that this show that I once didn't like is now what I absolutely love. Here are 10 reasons why this show is one of the most popular shows ever!

The Drama Unfolding

From the hospital shooting to the violent attacks by patients to live bombs implanted in patients to having a long lost sister are all just the beginning of a day in the lives of Grey's Anatomy.

Anatomy Lessons

This show teaches you all about the human body and it makes you feel more smart.

You are basically a certified surgeon without even having to go to medical school

This show has all kinds of surgeries that teaches you how to do them with a lot of blood, sweat, and tears.

Best friendship: Meredith and Cristina

They are such cute friends who tell each other everything.

There are multiple eye candy

Many of the guys are super attractive, charming, and rich surgeons on this show.

All the helpful advice given

Seeing families rekindle after a major argument or years of not talking and watching the doctors forgive each other after a horrible breakup are the best pieces of advice you can get from any show.

You get to cry every once in a while.

If you are ever in the mood of crying, just turn on Grey's anatomy and it will do the trick real quick!

You will always keep guessing what happens next.

No matter what happens you will be addicted on what's going to happen next.

Meredith and Derek's relationship

Everyone wants a McDreamy in their life. Their lobe for each other is unconditional, and seeing how their relationship grows from their first meeting at the bar just gives hope that true love exists.

Comedy, Drama, Love

This show is definitely recommended. I honestly don't know why I stopped watching this show back in freshman year. It's an amazing show filled with everything you want in a show!