Thank You For Everything Mom

Thank You For Everything, Mom

I love you to the moon and back.

199

Mom,

I may not say it or show it enough but I am so incredibly grateful for all that you do for me. I honestly don't know what I'd do without you. You truly are my best friend, my person, my go-to. You're my rock. You keep me grounded and sane, no matter how big the freak-out.

No matter what's going on in my life I have to keep you in on it. Yes, I'm that person who calls you on my way to and from class. And guess what. I don't care who thinks that's too much because talking to you is one of the best parts of my day.
You always know just the right thing to say. Well, most of the time at least. You understand me better than anyone. You know what stresses me out and how to talk me down. You know just how to put a smile on my face. And you never fail to make me feel loved and appreciated.

I know we fight and sometimes I might be a bit of a brat. And I'm sorry about that. Sometimes we are just too similar for our own good. But please know I have so much respect for you and the sacrifices you've made for me. I don't say it enough but I value all that you do for me day in and day out.

The woman that I am today is because of you. Without your unequivocal kindness, your perseverance, your strength and, of course, your quirkiness, I would not be me. You've shown me the importance of being kind. How you need to respect yourself and others. How no dream is too big as long as you have the passion and drive to achieve them. And simply how to be an overall good person.

You've supported me no matter what. From my first dance recital to my first job, you have been my number one cheerleader. And I'm so grateful knowing that I have you in my corner, cheering me on every step of the way.

For me, its all the small things you do that make you so special. I love how you spontaneously burst into show tunes, how you try your hardest to bust out a dance move or two despite lacking rhythm. I love how you learn about all my favorite things so we can enjoy them together. I love our in-depth conversations about life and the future. And most importantly, I love how you always make me laugh just by being your goofy self.

I don't know what I'd do without you. You are truly an amazing woman who I am so beyond lucky to call my mom and my best friend. I love you more than words can even begin to describe. Thank you for every sacrifice, every laugh, every hug, every phone call, and every smile. It means more than you know.

I love you to the moon and back mom.

Forever grateful, Your daughter