The Gift Of A Grandma

The Gift Of A Grandma

It is the brightest and kindest gift you will ever receive.

676

Grandma's are a gift sent from God. They are their grandchildren's angels. They are a beacon of light and kindness. Somehow, grandma's are always positive and always see the bright side of every situation. They are the greatest gift you can receive. Here are some reasons why:

1. They are Symbols of Love

Grandmothers are the most loving people you will ever meet. They are symbols of love, warmth, and compassion. No words can describe how amazing a grandmother's love is. I personally love knowing that no matter what happens she will always love me.

2. No Cooking Can Compare to Theirs

There is literally no one who can cook better than your grandma. Somehow, whatever it is they make it is always amazing. My Mimi makes the most amazing biscuits and gravy in the world, no one has even come close to her. Restaurants do not even have better biscuits and gravy than she does. Grandma's are just experts at cooking. There is no one better than them.

3. They are your biggest fans.

No matter what you do, your grandmas are here for it. Seriously. For example, when I was on the softball team my freshman year of high school, my Mimi and Papa went to every game. They were at every single game they could come to, and I only played once that year. They would tell me I did great in warmups and they were so proud of me. They truly were proud of me. My Mimi is always at everything I do and she always tells me I was the best and she is so proud. Every time you need encouragement or a boost up, your grandma will always be ready to do so.

4. Grandmas are your Best Friends.

They truly are your best friends. You know come rain or come shine they will be in your corner. They also will always be ready to talk to you. No matter what happens nothing can shake their love for you. Plus they give great hugs.