15 Graduation Tips That You Don't Have To Apologize For When You're Being Too Extra

This is your unofficial graduation checklist.

127

Class of 2018, there's only one time we will ever have to apologize this graduation preparation season.

That, my friends, would be saying "sorry" to our graduation photographers for accidentally blowing glitter in their eyes during the candid shot.

Other than that, here are 15 graduation tips that are certainly extra, but you don't need to apologize for:

1. Adding tassels to everything

Tassel you need to stand out... (Get it? Tassel... that's all...)

2. Smearing foundation on the inside of your cap within 24 hours of owning your graduation attire

This is the first time in over ten years you were excited to play "dress up."

3. Overspending during your last ever shopping spree, knowing you will no longer have financial aid to spot you

Who do you think you are with those funds? My hope is that you splurged on professional wear because the sooner you're hired for a job after a graduation, the sooner you can make more money to build your dream wardrobe. Which leads us to:

4. Making memes about going from undergraduate to unemployed

This is my sister, Karina (Washington State University, Class of 2016). She is, indeed, currently employed.

5. Waking up at 2:00 a.m and cry about your ex as the after-effect of you falling asleep to your graduation playlist

I cannot believe you're still not over him. This is what happens when your graduation playlist includes Long Live by Taylor Swift, which then makes you throw it back to your playlist of break-up anthems.

In the words of Ed Sheeran, "You and I ended over U.N.I."

6. Wearing your cap and gown at home, even though you gotta bunch the hem on your lap when you need a poo

You did not pay 50 dollars to only wear this getup once.

7. Burning all your homework assignments

But, I get it. You, nor your roommates, did not expect your last electricity bill to be that high.

8. Watching the entire series of ABC Family's "Greek" for the 74th time since it aired in 2007

You're going to miss watching one relatable T.V. show that you so diligently studied to understand the current drama going on in your current life.

9. Selling all your things for cheap on 'Free and for Sale'

Because you're desperate to get rid of them before moving back in with your parents. I'm currently trying to sell my mini fridge (you name the price)... just sayin.' This is definitely my favorite graduation tip.

10. Running into your freshman year booty call at the Cougar Country drive-thru

One, when did he grow that creeper mustache? Two, you're lying when you say you're never rolling through Cougar Country ever again. Let's find out that five years from now when the Cougs win a home football game your drunk butt drags you there.

11. Calling over your spring fling to have one more dance with this "thing"

12. When you finally deposit the coins your 4-year "College Savings" piggy bank for a grand total of $36.52

Oh, well. That'll cover treating you and two other friends to graduation morning mimosas.

13. Realizing the stack of free shirts you accumulated from pep-rallies and campus picnics is just as thick as your textbook mound

14. Buying more groceries than you actually need, considering you have exactly one month left in your college town apartment

In the voice of Oprah Winfrey: "Hey roommates, take a look at your section of the refrigerator. You get some bacon... AND YOU GET SOME BACON!"

15. Inviting your friends over for an unofficial graduation ceremony rehearsal, where you critique each other's catwalk down the aisle

Guests will either remember you as the grad whose strut was as elegant as a Victoria's Secret Angel or as the number one trending #graduationfail of the year. This is probably the best graduation tip I can give you, which is why I saved it for last.

Congrats, Class of 2018! May we be unforgettable. We are the longest lasting flavor of Extra.