12 Graduation Gifts For Nursing Majors

12 Graduation Gifts For Nursing Majors

"Let them never forget why they started this long, crazy, tiring journey in the first place."

1485
12 Graduation Gifts For Nursing Majors
ABC

Graduations are upon us and so starts the search for the perfect gift. Here are 12 graduation gift ideas for the newly graduated nurse in your life to remind them how proud you are of this journey that they're taking!

1. "Oh Sh*t, I Almost Killed You! A Little Book of Big Things Nursing School Forgot to Teach You"

Amazon

Written by a veteran nurse who has been there, this book shows new nurses what to expect when starting their first job— the things that they don't teach you in nursing school. Funny, practical, and sentimental, this book is the perfect gift for any nursing graduate!

2. Nurse Appreciation Necklace

Amazon

"Someone who does what nobody else will do, in a way that nobody else can, in spite of all they go through." This necklace is the perfect sentiment to show nurses how much we appreciate all that they do for us every day.

3. "Safety 1st Drink with a Nurse" Wine Tumbler

Amazon

A fun and unique stainless steel wine tumbler that is sure to make any nurse smile! "Safety 1st, drink with a nurse."

4. Compression Socks

Amazon

A necessity for a nurse's long days of running around and standing on their feet. There are over 60 designs that will improve circulation, reduce soreness, and look great!

5. Nurse Coloring Book

Amazon

A coloring book to de-stress that's filled with snarky nursing jokes that will make any nurse laugh!

6. ID Badge Holder

Amazon

A 3-pack of cute band-aid ID badge holders! Perfect for the graduate nurse to show off their brand new ID badge at their first job!

7. Cosmetic Organizer

Amazon

Nurses are constantly on the go. A small, waterproof cosmetic holder is a great gift for any busy nurse to throw in their necessities on their way to save lives!

8. Laminated Nursing Reference Cards

Amazon

Heavy duty laminated references cards that are packed full of information that you'd need on the job. Color-coded and splash-proof, these cards will help any nurse in times of need when they're just starting out!

9. "First Year Nurse: Wisdom, Warnings and What I'd Wish I'd Known the First 100 Days on the Job"

Amazon

A book filled with valuable advice and real, personal stories from nurses who have been there. A charming, insightful book that shows new nurses advice and warnings for their first 100 days on the job!

10. "Best Nurse Ever" Mug

Amazon

Nurses need coffee. New nurses especially need coffee. What better way to remind them how amazing they are than by letting them know they're the "best nurse ever" every time they drink their coffee??

11. Stethoscope Case

Amazon

Nurses have a lot to carry to work just to get their job done. Stethoscope, penlight, pens, markers, highlighters, badges, and a million other things. Help them keep their stuff together with this stethoscope carrying case that'll hold all of the million things they need!

12. Nursing Wall Decoration

Amazon

"...they may forget your name, but they'll never forget how you made them feel." Let them never forget why they started this long, crazy, tiring journey in the first place.