Anyone that knows me, knows that I love cats. So, although I will not be graduating college for a little while, I've already started checking out some ideas for the big day inspired by my favorite furry friends. Here are some great ideas for all the cat lovers out there with an upcoming graduation.
1. "Get meowta here"
The perfect cap for when you can't wait to leave.
2. "No kitten, I'm feline purrty great right meow"
Who knew so many cat puns could fit on one cap?
3. "I worked hard so my cat can have a better life"
Do it for your cat!
4. "I did it for my cats"
Cats and rhinestones on one cap? This one is purrfect!
5. "Because 'cat lady' isn't a career"
Wait, it isn't? What are you talking about?
6. "I graduated once, it was awful" ft. Grumpy Cat
You can't go wrong with Grumpy Cat.
7. "On to the next life"
Spend your time in those nine lives wisely.
8. "My cat believed I could, so I did"
When your cat believes in you the most...
9. "Now I can afford the life my cats deserve"
We all know our cats deserve the world, even if they aren't exactly grateful for it.
10. "My cat is proud of me"
You always know your cat has your back!
11. Or, just keep it simple
You can't go wrong with some whiskers and ears.