15 Graduation Cap Decorating Ideas For Every Disney Fan

For those of you not quite ready to grow up, here are some graduation caps that might be perfect for you.
300

Some soon-to-be college graduates continue to cling to their love of Disney. These students have not been able to let go of their favorite childhood films. Moving into adulthood, some of us arent quite ready to give up the magic yet. Here are 15 graduation cap decorating ideas to get any Disney-lover started on the perfect graduation cap!

1. These classic Disney caps are perfect for any Disney lover.

If you're just a Disney fan in general, these caps are absolutely perfect for you.

2. These 'Toy Story' caps are sure to send you to infinity and beyond!

These caps are perfect for anyone who isn't ready to put away their beloved toys.

3. Or, if your best friend loves 'Toy Story' too, you can match!

Great for any best-friend duo!

4. Grab a jacket, 'cause these 'Frozen' caps will leave you shivery!

It's probably been a long four years.

Just like Elsa, by the end of your four years, you're definitely ready to "Let it Go," which makes this the perfect graduation cap decorating idea.

5. Graduate like Sully and Mike with these 'Monsters University' caps!

This one is great for any Nursing major!

6. If you're artistic enough to make them, these 'Little Mermaid' caps are sure to be a hit on graduation day!

7. For anyone moving 'UP' in the world.

8. Hopefully, you remember a little more than Dory can post-graduation.

This one pretty much sums up everyone's feelings about graduating.

Fill in your own name to help your family find you in the crowd!

9. If you're as cool as Gaston, this 'Beauty and the Beast' cap is the one for you.

No one.

10. For anyone who isn't worried about graduating, Hakuna Matata to you too.

This other 'Lion King' inspired cap definitely expresses any senior's emotions.

11. 'Aladdin' says it best.

Graduation day is sure to be as magical as a Magic-Carpet ride, so have a graduation cap decorated to match!

12. This quote from 'Moana' is perfect for any optimistic graduate!

13. Celebrate the milestone with these 'Tangled' caps!

14. Tinkerbell inspires the fairy in all of us, and her words are wonderful for any graduation cap.

15. This 'Pochahantas' cap is perfect for anyone who is just trying to go with the flow.