12 Graduation Cap Decorating Ideas For The Ultimate "The Office" Fan

"May your hats fly as high as your dreams"

11118
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2018/04/07/636587303151463316-817606401_Screen%20Shot%202018-04-07%20at%204.38.24%20PM.png

Well, you did it! You survived four years of seemingly endless papers and projects to successfully secure your right to a diploma! Trust me, while I know you're overjoyed about never taking exams again, you're sad to be leaving your friends and college life behind. In the words of a famous regional manager of a mid-sized paper supplier, "Goodbyes stink."

But before the real-world begins to overwhelm you, you have one more important task to complete: create the most perfect graduation cap in the history of graduation caps. And is there a better way to do this than by honoring your ultimate procrastination source for the last four years, the wonderful cast of the The Office? So without further ado, here are the top twelve best graduation cap decorating ideas for the ultimate The Office fan!

1. Because you're ready to tackle the future

2. Graduating is bananas! B-A-N-A-N-A-S!

3. The three most important "B" words

4. Prison Mike knows what's up

5. When college and Jan have the same spending habits

6. Creed speaking the words of truth

7. But on graduation day? Well, I like graduation day...

8. Well, honesty is the best policy

9. If it says so on the cap, it must be true

10. Wise words from Michael Gary Scott

11. Bonus points if you yell this when you receive your diploma

12. Finally, for when your heart soars with the eagle's nest

So in conclusion, my dear graduate, I hope these decorating ideas inspired you! You have so much to be proud of and you need to celebrate it accordingly! Take all the life lessons you've learned from your friends at Dunder Mifflin and carry them with you as you begin the next chapter of your life. Never forget that you are Beyonce always, that it's never too early for ice cream, and that people should be afraid of how much they love you. If you keep these things in mind, you'll do just fine, trust me.

Congratulations, best of luck, and may your The Office decorated hats fly as high as your dreams!