Thank you to my Friends

Thank you to my Friends

Gracias Amigos
4

I just want to take a moment and thank my closest, realest, and coolest friends out there! I love each and everyone one of you guys and I can’t thank God enough that he made us cross paths and had us become friends. After years and years of experience you start to see who is really there for you and who isn’t, but here is my thank you to you all! (I’m going to use states to keep your true identity a secret).

Iowa: You’ve been there for me since the rock ages. We went to high school together and we eventually went (Still going) to college. You help me see what’s good for me and you push me to do what I desire to do and I do the same. I know you probably get mad/upset at me for being the “mom,” but its something I have to do. I’ve done it for so long it comes naturally. You mean the absolute world to me and I cannot wait for this summer and all the adventures that are going to come with it!

Kansas: You’ve been there through thick and thin and I know I’ve got a keeper! You push me to do what I have to and you love going on crazy as fudge adventures! Over the past two almost three years that I have known you, you’ve truly blossomed into someone so amazing and will do whatever the fudge she wants! I love you and your sense of humor. I love how red you turn when you can’t breathe (because you’re laughing). You also mean the absolute world to me and I cannot wait to see what senior year has in store for us!

California: Oh man, sometimes you get on my nerves, but its okay because I love you and I know you mean well. You have a kind heart and sometimes I see you as being too nice when all people do is walk all over you. You have the potential to go far in life and I can see that. Work hard and play hard! We believe in you and you have to believe in yourself too! I love you and I cannot wait to see how many more country concerts we can drag you to! Love you!

Iowa: You’re a real donkey sometimes. Talking to you is difficult at times, but when we talk they have meaning they are true conversations that I will keep and cherish forever. Things don’t always work out in your favor, but know that someday things will get better and I wish you an amazing life! Much love, kid!

Alaska: We haven’t talked in what seems like forever and then some. I’m always busy when you’re not and visa versa. I miss you so much and I know that we make plans and then they never work, but I plan on making it my mission to see you sometime soon so we can catch up with everything. Just know you’re wonderful and I wouldn’t trade ya for anything. I love you and plan to keep ya around as long as you’ll have me!

Texas: We haven’t talked in freaking forever. I always made plans to see you when I’m home, but sometimes they never work. I still have all our letters and the necklace you gave me. Ugh, I miss the days where I could just walk up and sticky note your entire locker. You graduate this year and I couldn’t be more proud. If you have a graduation party let me know because I want to go. You’ve grown up so much and I’ve missed out on so much, but I promise a movie date soon hopefully! I love you.

I love each and everyone of you! I hope to still have you all in my life when I’m old and grey!