Which 'Gossip Girl' Character Are You?

Which 'Gossip Girl' Character Are You?

You can relate more than you realize.

88
Which 'Gossip Girl' Character Are You?
box office buz

If you had a Gossip Girl in your town would you be able to hide those deep dark secrets anymore? Chances are probably not. If you've seen "Gossip Girl" you know how the cast secrets were spread all throughout the school and how it affected each of their lives. Some of the secrets saved their lives, others made it a living hell.

Now the real question is which "Gossip Girl" cast member would you be?

Serena Vanderwoodsen

Maybe you have a rocky past and all you wanted was a fresh start. You live your life day by day just trying to keep your good image.You hide your true self from everyone until they break down your walls. You are scared to love but when you do fall in love you give it all you have. You try not to let the Gossip Girl rumors get you down, but sometimes it is hard. You want to be your own person, no one else.

Blair Waldorf

You act like everything in your life is OK and that you aren't falling apart on the inside. When you love someone you will not give up on them, even when they don't say that they love you back. You need to feel like you are on top of the world to be happy, and you feel that everyone needs to bow down to you because you're the queen. You are used to everything in live just being handed to you.

Dan Humphrey

You have a rocky past and you don't always fit in but you don't let that get to you. You love someone with your all but you are scared to be hurt. You know what you want but you cannot always grasp it. Things are not always easy for you but you keep a smile on your face and keep moving forward.

Chuck Bass

You have been hurt by someone very close to you and lost someone very close to you so you put up a front and act tough. You don't let many people see the true side of you and you're all business. You've been madly in love with the same girl for years but all you've done is hurt her, but finally you man up and tell her how you feel.

Nate Archibald

You are the quiet one. You don't really tell anyone about your personal life because you're ashamed of some of it. You try your best to keep a smile on your face and keep pushing forward. You find it hard to accept help from your friends so you will do anything yo solve your problems on your own.

Life is not always easy, the "Gossip Girl" cast shows us that in every episode but they keep going on with life. They might all have their differences but at the end of the day they will be there for each other and will help the others out by any means. Their secrets might always all be out in the open but at least there are no secrets among them. True friendship cannot be torn apart.

"You know you love me.
XOXO Gossip Girl!"