To The Fans Of The Upper East Side On Gossip Girl's 10th Anniversary

"You know you love me. XOXO, Gossip Girl."

271
YouTube

e-blast #91917

Hey, Upper East Siders. Gossip Girl here. Did you miss me? It's finally time to announce what we've all been waiting for. September 19, 2017 marks the 10th year anniversary since I introduced you to Manhattan's elite. So pop open a bottle of champagne and celebrate the greatest show that aired on the CW. My gift to you lovelies is memorable quotes from: It Girl Serena van der Woodsen, Queen Bee Blair Waldorf, Lonely Boy Dan Humphrey, Golden Boy Nate Archibald, Little J Jenny Humphrey, and Chuck Bass.

XOXO - Gossip Girl

1.

2. "Sometimes you need to step outside, get some air, and remind yourself of who you are and who you want to be."

3. "You don't give up on the people you love."

4. "We're sisters, you're my family. What is you, is me. There's nothing that you could ever say to make me let go."

5.

6. "That's the point. You are no one until you're talked about."

7. "Destiny is for losers. It's just a stupid excuse for wait for things to happen instead of making them happen."

8. "Feelings never do make sense. They get you all confused. Then they drive you around for hours before they drop you right back where you started."

9. "Sometimes the hero finally makes the right choice, but the timing is all wrong. And as they say, timing is everything."

10.

11. "Whoever said that money doesn't buy happiness didn't know where to shop."

12. "Did you have a reason for coming to see me? Because if it was to insult me, there's a website you can go to."

13. "We don't judge. We're the non-judging Breakfast Club, we're your best friends."

14. "If there's one thing I've learned it's that there would be no gossip without secrets. You might be brave enough to reveal your secret only to have it used against you. Or someone else's secret might affect you in unexpected ways. There are some secrets you are only to happy to keep. Others surface only to be buried away deeper than they were before. But the most powerful secrets are the truths you thought you could never reveal. That once spoken, change everything."

15. "If you really want something, you don't stop for anyone for anything until you get it."

16.

17. "Well, you can tell Jesus that the bitch is back."18. "Three words, eight letters. Say it and I'm yours."

18.

19. "Once men have tasted caviar it baffles me how they settle for catfish."

20. "They say the universe has a great sense of humor. That sometimes having your dreams come true can feel like a nightmare. Because getting what you want always comes with strings attached."

21. "People don't write sonnets about being compatible or novels about shared life goals and stimulating conversation. The great loves are the crazy ones."

22.

23. "Just so you know, there are a few things that I consider sacred. The back of the limo is one of them."