This Is Not Goodbye To Our Underclassman, It Is See You Later

You will not be forgotten, you will be loved always and forever, and just know we are always watching you with love and care!

86
Graduation

To my underclassman I have gotten to know,

I know the horrible time has come when the upperclassman say goodbye to goodbye and leave college after four to five long years to get their fancy paper! Now that should be the time to celebrate, which we will, but that also means leaving you guys and we have grown very close to you no matter how we met.

Some of us met in class and never knew how much you would mean to us in the end. Some of us met during auditions and got to dance together for a couple of years. Some of you we met before even coming on campus because a group that helped you meet underclassman like us! Some had years with us while others had only this year to get to know us. No matter how much time you had with the graduating class, just know you have had an impact on one of us that we will take with us to our next adventure.

Some of you are probably already saying your goodbyes as you won't be here for graduation and you are sad about missing our final moments. Just remember the famous quote from a boy who never wanted to grow up, "Never say goodbye because goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting."

We will not forget you. You will not forget you. So why say goodbyes? Why not say see you later? You already know that some us are not leaving the area or we will already be planning up the first trip to see you perform or see senior projects that you are doing! We do not want to miss any moments because I mean we already started seeing you grow and see the potentials you have for yourself and we will not let you forget that at all.

I am also going to say thank you to all of you.

Why? Because without you in our lives, we would not be where we are today. Yes you may have missed some important moments in the last 2-3 years, but you have made an impact in our lives. Some of you were there for moments of break downs when we thought we were not going to make it to graduation. Some of you helped us when we just needed a break and you took over for us just so we could sleep a little bit more. Some of you just sat down with us at lunch to have small talk so we would not be stuck in our rooms all day getting work down. The most important part? Thank you for seeing something in us that we did not see in ourselves.

We put ourselves in autopilot and we are unsure of if we are truly making a difference in the generations coming in after us. Well you proved us wrong when you would surprise us with gifts to show that you love us. You voted some of us to get awards for leadership because you saw the extra detail that we missed out on. You have helped us see that we are more than just "older" students, we are your family and you will be just as sad when we leave this place.

To the underclassman-you will not be forgotten, you will be loved always and forever, and just know we are always watching you with love and care!

Sincerely,

The Seniors Who Will Never Forget You