A Goodbye Letter To The Pet I Grew Up With

Goodbyes are not forever and they aren't the end.

7
PC Wallart

To the animal that I grew up with,

Though out the years, I never realized the bond that we had shared. But, lately with the passing I've realized how big of a role you played into my life.Through out the 15 years of having you, you became like family. More like a companion. Some one that was always there for me, no matter what. No matter what life threw at me.

You would always greet me when I walked through the front door. Even though sometimes that mean't you had to get up from your nap. Your belly would jiggle all over has you came running up to the front door .You always had that look in your eyes of pure happiness because you knew you had lots of kisses, belly rubs and food coming your way. Now, there is no longer any greetings from you and that's something strange in itself.

I've shared many tears with you. You've seen me at my worst, but always stayed by my side. You kept me company when I was lonely. You watched me grow into the person I am today. You've cared for me. You would always give the other animals a run for there money if they did something you didn't like. We shared laughs. We played together. You let me chase you around the house when I was little and still stood by me.

You had become old, gray and it was time to say good-bye. But, I just want to let you know you have had an incredible impact on me through out my life. I know that you may not be physically here, but spiritual I know you are always right next to me. I just want to thank you for being an amazing best friend over the years. I am incredile thankful that I got to spend a majority of my life with you.

Sincerely,

Your Best Friend