Good Luck To My Other Thirds

Good Luck To My Other Thirds

"and then she knew that you can become homesick for people too."
704

This weeks article is going to be short and sweet.

I want to publicly wish my people luck on their endeavors this summer. My brother bear left for New York this past Sunday and my twin Sissy is moving later this week. It is hard for me to come to terms with, especially since Drew and I have only been a part for four days maximum at a time.

I am looking forward to, however, the photos I will be receiving of puppies while Drew is working at a veterinarian clinic. I know that this experience is only going to make us stronger. Even though I am jealous of both of you and the people who get to spend time with you, I am excited to see where this summer takes me on my own for the first time.

Maybe I'll end up regretting the sass I have towards Drew when she repeats the same thing ten times in 2 hours. Distances makes the heart grow fonder, after all. Perhaps not, who knows. Even though my siblings are going to be living together, picking up and living in a new city isn't easy. I truly admire the choices they are both making.

I look forward to seeing the trouble they get themselves into and the fights that will ensue, it is always pure entertainment. This is the first time they are living together just the two of them. Also, good luck to them when I come in like a tornado and bombard their space. I will be driving up every few weeks; my separation anxiety is already at an all-time high.

As for me this summer, I plan to become certified in makeup and search for apartments that I will be living in with one of my closest friends. Oh, and I have to finish Hebrew. Yuck. So, on the bright side, I will be kept busy and I will learn to be a part from my sister for the very first time in my life. It will be a hard feat to accomplish, but it will make me more independent.

(These silver linings still don't make me want her to leave, I am trying to look on the upside of things, something I never used to do)

I am excited and curious to see where this summer leads, who knows what could happen, for all three of us.

Ps: Aliman97, don't feel left out. I will be missing you tremendously, I am just used to being apart from you. I cannot wait to see you thrive this summer.

I love you both, to infinity and beyond.

On to something new.