Putting Jesus Christ images with messages in my locality on Good Friday

Spreading positive vibes

16
Where Is The Good In Good Friday?

It is pity that today people search on the internet how to be happy. They are not happy in anything or with anyone while they have lots of materialistic things. People in the past when lack in materialistic things, yet they were happy. But today people are not. What is the reason for these all worries and pain they are going through?

I think it is all because of their unlimited desires and ambitions which are causing them all this. They are not able to control themselves. They have forgotten what true love is while getting attracted and distracted by beautiful faces which they think are their true love.

For being happy they don’t need to search on the internet and find methods for it while they need to search within their own heart and mind. Your happiness is within you. It is not outside. Sometimes you let go of things and people and have to have patience. Sometimes you need to understand some things don’t turn according to us. And you have to admit to that. Jesus Christ gives the same message through his various teachings.

He says for find happiness within rather than searching for in people and things. Because you could not find it there. And it is only you who have to analyze how and where you are going because your help is in your hand. Apart from all this you must celebrate life. On 16th of April this year 2022, Easter is coming.

It is going to be a huge celebration all around the world. Besides all the activities I am going to take part, I have set a goal to place some beautiful images of Jesus with his messages and teachings in my locality and wherever I find appropriate. It is for spreading positivity. This I am going to do on Good Friday, for which I have taken some Good Friday images from the internet and gluing them on some little soft hard paper provided they can be placed easily on walls.

Some friends also are taking part in this with me and I definitely know it is really going to help and spreading positive vibes in the whole locality where I live and nearby area. If people appreciate and approve then we are going to do it in whole town with the help of local government body.

These days I don’t know why people are so much in worries? They are in trouble with their career, relationship, parents and with many other things. And one of the main reasons is social media also which is responsible for all this. Spending unnecessary time on social media is like eating yourself. Much social media is not good for mental life. It is controlling you and in all this you are getting ruined due to the content you digest on it.

To be happy is to be get satisfied with you. This is the only mantra. Yes, you also do exercise and physical activity rather than spending time on social media and seeing Netflix. Go into Mother Nature, see the beauty of it, listen to various sweet voices of birds that would calm you and surrender yourself in the feet of God because he knows what is good for you and he will do it for you. Happy Good Friday!

I hope you understand the meaning of Jesus Christ’s sacrifice and sufferings for us, and try to go on through his teaching. May the great lord be with you forever!