4 People I Need To Thank Now That I Got My Paycheck

My acceptance speech for the first paycheck of the summer

5

I have worked my way through my entire college career finding jobs that worked around my school schedule, but this past semester I didn't. I took the semester off of work and decided to focus on my classes. For the past 3 weeks I have lived off of $7. If it wasn't for my grandma, I have no clue how I would have survived. Anytime I called crying about not having any money, she would hit me with that transfer into my bank account.

Now that classes are out, I had to go back to work. After three long weeks of working, I finally have reached payday. I would like to take this time to thank all those who helped me survive these past 20 weeks.

1) My Grandma

Any time I called her to tell her my gas light was on or I didn't have money to eat lunch, she would come to the rescue. Thank you for the countless gallons of gas.

2) Target

Whoever is in charge of raising limits on target Red Cards, thank you. Every time I was nearing my limit, a nice little letter in the mail would coming telling me my limit was raised. Then I would be able to purchase gift cards to Wendy's with my Red Card.

3) Wendy's

Thank you for including the Double Stack in the 4 for $4. In between classes, you'd catch me at Wendy's only spending $4 on a lunch (I probs got the $4 from my grandma).

4) Hunter and Kiah

Hunter, thank you for always having that BOGO coupon for shakes at Steak 'n' Shake, and always buying the shake so mine would be free. Thanks boo! Kiah, thank you for bringing me donuts and coffee to work when I was dying and broke. Don't know what I would do with out you!