Ah, we all know the feeling. A month off from school, the holidays and excessive binge eating and time with family , all crashing down into this: the beginning of the new semester. But maybe our Parks and Rec Department favorites can make this time a little more bearable.
1. When you first get back on campus and it feels great.
2. When you realize you have to start classes again, and suddenly everything is terrible.
3. When it is absolutely freezing, and you wonder where those wonderful 70 degrees went.
4. When your professor starts teaching during syllabus week.
5. When you get all of your textbooks and your bank account hates you.
6. When you look at the amount of homework you have and simply want to crawl back into you bed and nap.
7. When you do just that, because naps are the most beautiful part of college.
8. When you are hungry all the time, and your mom is no longer there to go to the grocery store and cook FOR you.
9. When people ask you why you aren't keeping your New Years resolutions.
10. When you survived until Friday, and decide to celebrate.
11. When you remember you have to start all over again on Monday , and you have an entire semester of this.