You Are God's Masterpiece

You Are God's Masterpiece

You Are God's Beloved And He Loves The Masterpiece He Created

17
You Are God's Masterpiece
Huffington Post

You aren't good enough, you won't succeed, you aren't smart or pretty enough. Who would ever like you? Most likely one, or all of these thoughts have ran through your head sometime in your life. Life does this funny thing of making us feel inadequate. It is easy to get down on ourselves when people convince us we are failures and not good enough. It is an ugly pattern of slowly beating ourselves down with negative thoughts that do nothing but drops our confidence and makes us feel not good about ourselves.

But, there is good news...there is hope! We often forget a piece of information so important! You are Gods most precious masterpiece! Let me repeat this...

You are God's most precious masterpiece.

God made you just the way you are for a reason! He loves everything about you, you are his beloved and he loves his masterpiece he created. Nothing can change the way he feels about you! Nothing you do or say will change the way he feels about you. Sure, people may bring you down, but people's opinions do not matter because the God of the universe loves you just the way you are. You are good enough, you can do whatever you put your mind to. You are beautiful, inside and out, there is no one quite like you. You are special and unique.

So please, sit in the love of God and remember that God loves you so so much and wants you to love yourself too!