To God's Dearly Beloved Daughter

To God's Dearly Beloved Daughter

Give your heart to Him and He will share it with the right boy

304
To God's Dearly Beloved Daughter
Anna Larson

I have no explanation for these words. All I know is that when I was sitting with God a few nights ago they came to me and I could not write them down fast enough. You are so loved by God in every sense of the word. A true and unconditional love that He will reveal to you in new ways for the rest of eternity. I bring you the words on my heart. Not from a woman who has been married for years. Not from a woman who is in a relationship and is happy. But from a young woman who wishes they could have that in this moment and doesn't. I believe this is what God is speaking to my heart and I hope it speaks to yours too.

My daughter you are loved. You are cherished beyond belief.

You’ve made mistakes, but they do not define you.

In this moment, you are washed clean. Made new. Made pure. Go and sin no more.

And know that you are loved.

Give me your heart, my daughter. I will decide which man to share it with.

I am working in him.

I am working in you.

You’re not ready for each other yet. You will be. Give it time. It will be soon, my child. But the timing is for me to decide.

Let your passion for me grow rather than your infatuation over him. Yes, I made him to be handsome for you. But the key, is that I made him.

I, the Lord of the universe, made you someone just right. Not perfect, he’s far from it. But he is just right to be your partner.

Be patient my darling. The time is soon. Dance with me. Keep your eyes fixed on me. He will ask me for your heart very soon. And I will share it with him. Your heart is his but only through me.

Won’t it be wonderful to gaze up at me together? To lay down your lives for each other to become one life that glorifies me? Won’t it be wonderful to serve me with him?

Yes, you will accomplish great things together. And the time is soon.

But I did not say now. In these last moments, fix your eyes on me. He’s coming, my dear, I promise. He’s coming soon.

I know you have a boy on your mind. Yes, he’s very handsome. It is not yet time for me to reveal what is to be with him. He very well could be your partner. Except, I’m not ready to tell you just yet.

I can’t stress it enough.

Be patient.

You are loved. You are cherished. You do not need him to give you those things.

Find your joy and life in me. Not in chasing a boy.

He will cut in at just the right time.

I will show you the steps.

Be patient, my dear. Look at where you are. Where you’ve been, and how far you’ve come. You are my dearly loved child.

Don’t let any man, right or wrong for you, keep you from dancing in my light.

Dance, my daughter. Dance with me. Dance with your Father.