God Loves Us All, So Why Can't We Love Each Other

Why do we keep fighting this battle against each other?

143
superchurch.com

Black Lives Matter. All Lives Matter. Blue Lives Matter. But let me ask you this, why must we put a label on whose life matters? I've always thought that it was common knowledge that every single life matters, because who am I to say whose life does or does not matte? I'm pretty sure that is a job that God has under control. With everything that has been plastered all over the news and social media I must say, it has been weighing heavily on my heart. If we are friends on Facebook then you can more than likely figure out how I feel about all of the recent events that have taken place.

Please don't misunderstand me here, because I think if you have a good enough cause then protesting is definitely the way to make a change. But I must say that I'm so unsure how blocking important road ways is helping anyone or anything. I don't want to go too far into my opinion because I would really hate to upset anyone. That is most definitely not my goal. But do know that I disagree with the Black Lives Matter events that have been taking place.

Let's take a minute to think about what is really going on. We are calling racism against each other, so yes, racism has appeared. We are judging one another when it is clearly written several times throughout the Bible that only God can judge us. What does God see when he looks at us? He sees the incredible individuals that He created. He sees His sons and daughters. He doesn't see the different colors of our skin, but instead He sees what's in our hearts.

God gave us free will to live our life the way we choose. But we all sin, and guess what? He loves us despite it all! So why do we keep fighting this battle against each other? Why are we not fighting this battle against the devil? God loves every single one of us. He doesn't give up on us when we fall down. So why can't we love each other the same way! The ways of the world will always try and pin us against each other. What we need to do is stand together and concur our differences. Without all of the events that make us look like we all hate each other. Just a thought for the day, we all matter.