College goals

10 Of My Goals For Spring Semester Of College

Following goals can make a college semester run more smoothly.

Mau
Mau
15

I just finished my first semester of college at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Wow, it felt like a whole year flew by during fall semester, but my freshman year journey is not over. Spring semester is beginning soon and I have come up with 10 goals that I hope to achieve. Many of you may relate in achieving some of these goals too.

1. Have a good sleeping schedule 

Stitch

This semester, I decided to challenge myself and have 9 a.m. classes every day. Is it gonna be hard? Of course! But it is not impossible. That means that I need to manage a good sleeping schedule so I can wake up and seize the day.

2. Study smarter, not harder 

mean girls

Partying was my thing back in fall semester, and I was able to earn good grades by the end because of a perfect balance between partying and studying. While partying is fun, it kinda dies down. So, I plan to party once in a while so I can try new things for my weekends.

3. Go to more sporting events 

cheering

Showing school spirit and attending more sporting events is a must! It is a great way to socialize and cheer on my school! I plan to bring my school pride and a foam finger to the upcoming sporting events in the semester.

4. Manage my spending habits 

Decision

Whether it is my cafe credits or own money in my debit card, I need to reduce my constant spending. Money should be saved because it will come in handy one day. Am I wrong?

5. Keep up with world news 

Brick

Though college consists of heavy course loads, it is important to keep up with the news that is going on in the world. I hope to keep up-to-date with current events this semester.

6. Continue to drink coffee 

Kourt K

I think this is gonna be a thing for all my semesters in college. It helps get me through the day. So yeah, more coffee it is!

7. Make downtime to have fun 

Riverdale

It is important to make time to have fun throughout the semester. For me, this can be accomplished through partying, attending a concert, watching movies in the dorm with friends, going out to eat, and more.

8. Hit up the gym 

Time to eat pizza

Back in the fall semester, going to the gym was a rare thing for me. Now that spring semester is here, I will use on-campus gyms to help me stay in shape and experience healthy living. Going twice a week should be a good start.

9. Be organized 

Parks and Rec

Organization is the key to success, so I plan for this semester to be consistent with my planner. Also, I'm going to focus on utilizing a dry erase board to mark important events and deadlines will make my life way easier.

10. Enjoy this semester just like the last one 

Friends

This should be for every semester. Work hard and make the most of it because the college experience is meant to be unforgettable.

This is semester that will lead to the conclusion of my freshman year. I hope to maintain a good GPA, have healthy relationships, be well rested, and have fun.