Goals for a Better 2018

Goals for a Better 2018

2018 Goals

38
  1. Get more sleep.

Sleeping can benefit your heart, mind, and overall health. Getting more sleep sparks creativity, makes you more productive, and sharpens your attention.

2. Take a walk.

Getting out and walking will do you good. Take a walk through a pretty trail and look at the scenery. It will help you maintain a healthy weight, strengthen your body, and improve your mood. You’ll feel much better after a walk through nature!

3. Go to some concerts.

There’s something about live music that’s therapeutic. Your favorite band is coming to town? Go to the show! A local band is playing? Go support them! You could find new music to listen to. Live music soothes the soul.

4. Drink more water.

Water is great for you! Not only does it flush out toxins, but helps clear your skin. A simple change from soda to water will help you lose weight without even trying! Doesn't that sound nice? The best part is, water is FREE. Why spend money on an unhealthy drink, when you can get water at most restaurants at no extra cost? This will improve your overall health.

5. Exercise once a week.

Doing some form of exercise at least once a week can help you tremendously. Working out will help with weight loss, and maintaining a healthy weight. Just going for a walk or run will help. Exercising releases endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. Happy people don’t shoot their husbands. They just don’t! (if you don’t get that reference, I have nothing to say to you)

6. Take time for yourself.

Everyone needs some time for themselves. Read a book. Do a face mask. Take a bath. Listen to albums on vinyl. Put your phone down. Do things that make you feel good.

8. Keep a journal.

This doesn't mean you have to keep a diary. Write down your random thoughts during the day. Jot down verses or quotes you find interesting. The possibilities are endless.

9. Go on an adventure.

Going some place new is thrilling. Hop in the car and drive. Have some place in mind? Save up and go there! Material things won't last forever, but you’ll never forget the memories you make.

10. Do anything you want.

Live it up while you can. Do absolutely everything you want. Save up money and go to that place you’ve always wanted to go. Experience new things. Make new friends. Life is short, so do everything while you still can.