Too many goals and dreams, no idea how to make sure they all get achieved.

Someone help me!

23
DeviantArt

So here’s the dilemma:

I am way too talented. Believe it or not, that can be an issue when you aren’t a multi-millionaire yet and can’t invest money into your latest project. I want to do too much and I want to explore too many things. Now I know what you’re thinking, You’re the writer aren’t you supposed to be the one giving me tips and advice for my everyday life? Why yes. Yes I am. But, that’s not the point here. I know I’m not the only one who is dealing with this problem because my family members deal with it too! Which is why I’m asking for your help. Both my eldest sister and my mother are some of the most talented people I’ve ever met. My sister is an artist at heart. She’s created beautiful sketches and paintings and when I was younger I thought she was going to be the next Picasso. She’s also very talented at styling hair, doing makeup, and designing fashion. My mother is similar in a sense. I’m convinced that my mom is Super-woman or Wonder Woman or Spider-Woman or even Catwoman. Whenever there’s a problem, she finds a way to fix it and does it in the most discrete fashion. So much so that you won't ever know there was a problem until after it's been solved. She is an actress, a hair-care professional (in my opinion), the CFO of our household, and the best therapist you could ask for. Now all of this sounds magnificent. If it were up to us, all three of us would own a multi-billion-dollar corporation by now investing in everything that we even have the slightest interest in. Our biggest dilemma though is staying on one project and making sure it gets done before moving onto another one. So my questions are as follows:

How do you take on multiple projects at one time?

What is the best way to venture into different areas of things you’re interested in?

Should there be a limit on what you dip your hand into?

How do you stay motivated so that your project gets finished?

Go with what your passionate about or go for what’s popular at the moment?

If anyone has any suggestions for books or just overall advice that will help me create my multi-billion-dollar industry someday, please feel free to let me know!

Love, Chantay