Here's To Setting New Goals
New Year

Here's To Setting New Goals

In 2019, new goals will be set and new aspirations will be achieved, if we set our minds to them!

80
Here's To Setting New Goals

In 2019, one of my main aspirations would have to be to stop apologizing for the things that I want and fully dedicate myself to going after whatever it is I want in life. I think that new goals should truly be set for a new year, despite how cliche it may sound.

Although it is definitely typical for someone to set new goals and each person to have new things they wish to achieve, going for them is actually where a challenge presents itself.

I say that the best advice I've ever gotten when it comes to making changes is to simply just begin to make them or take steps towards them.

Each year, I personally set goals for myself, but plan out how I will achieve them and add it into my personal planner.

I seriously don't know how I would accomplish half of the things I intend to or have if it weren't for me writing them down. This life is short and it is up to nobody but ourselves to go for the goals in which we set. I have learned a lot through my personal failures when it comes to working towards the goals and actually achieving them.

I have learned that as long as we take steps to do so, we can pretty much achieve anything we set our mind to, within reasoning, of course.

So, if you're by chance reading this right now and trying to determine what your next move is, I urge you to not overthink it, and just make one.

Being ambitious is a quality in which I would harshly have to say is something in which people who do not achieve the goals they set tend to lack. I have personally fallen into that category before, but I refuse to continuously.

We have the opportunity in life to go after whatever it is in which we set our minds to and the time to set these goals is now.

You can do this!

After all, "a goal without a plan, is simply a wish." — Antoine de Saint-Exupery