Glossier's New Makeup Is Everything We Needed It To Be

I can't wait to "Play" with it.

16
https://pixabay.com/photos/woman-female-model-portrait-adult-983967/

As soon as I saw that Troye Sivan was one of the models for this makeup launch, I knew that it was going to be something special. Glossier is a hot makeup brand right now, specializing in skin care and natural makeup looks. However, their latest release is something new. The launch is described as, "a brand of dialed-up beauty extras." The launch is bright, colorful, and complete with a stunning nightlife vibe. The new products include a glitter gelée (w/ a detailer brush), a "Colorslide" eye pencil and sharpener, a lip stick, and a liquid highlighter.

While Glossier has a tendency to be a little pricey for the average college student, the new makeup prices seem like perfect fits for the products. The products are high-quality with a large range of bright, glittering colors. The eye pencil has 14 different colors to choose from. The lipstick comes in six shades. Both the glitter gelée and the liquid highlighter have four shades each. Needless to say, this launch covers pretty much every base.

I mentioned before that the Glossier brand tends to be catered toward those who prefer natural, light makeup. This collection manages to hold to the basics without being boring. The glitter gelée can serve multiple purposes and is a great choice for the upcoming festival season. The eye pencil can add a smoky look with most of the shade options, giving you the perfect sultry look for a night out. The liquid highlighter has been seen before, but this one comes with a dot applicator and a blend-able, build-able finish!

If you're looking for a cute, Coachella-esque look this spring/summer, this Glossier launch is perfect!