5 Beauty Essentials You Need Right Now

These are the ones that you won't regret buying!

1. Glossier Lash Slick

Instagram

What's a list of beauty essentials without a Glossier mention? I'm sure you've heard this before, but the Glossier Lash Slick is the only everyday mascara you need. It makes you look like you're not trying too hard with your makeup, in the best way possible. I wouldn't recommend for a bolder lash look, however, for the purpose of Lash Slick is for everyday wear, for sure.

2. Milk Makeup Cooling Water

Instagram

If you don't have any products from Milk Makeup yet, it's time you change that. One of the best decisions I ever made was to purchase their Cooling Water, which probably sounds like nothing you've ever heard of. It's literally a roll-up stick (kind of like deodorant) that keeps cold somehow 24/7. The aim of Cooling Water is to depuff any area of your face that looks tired/puffy, but it works as an amazing primer (which I use it for any time I put on makeup). The cooling sensation even helps with headaches!

3. Trader Joe's Rose Water Facial Toner

Instagram

I'm sure you've heard of the famous Mario Badescu's Rosewater Spray , and this Trader Joe's version is just like this one. Either works beautifully, but you're probably at your local Trader Joe's every week or so, making it even easier to pick up a bottle (rather than heading to Urban Outfitters or ordering the MB version online). Use a spritz to keep your makeup in place or just to keep your skin hydrated and fresh. I live by this stuff.

4. Glossier Balm Dot Com

Instagram

Another cult-favorite Glossier product you've probably already heard all about. What everyone is saying about Balm Dot Calm is true, and yes, you do need it too. This lip balm leaves your lips feeling ultra-moisturized and works fabulously as a lip gloss (the way I use it most) without feeling too sticky. Not to mention there's eight flavors to choose from; my favorite is coconut!

5. Too Faced Peach Blur Finishing Powder

Instagram

Looking for a new powder that will leave your face looking smooth and dewey? Look no further- Too Faced's Peach Blur Finishing Powder is here to solve all of your problems. I've used this for years and swear by it now. After concealer, my normal loose powder, and highlighter (and sometimes blush) I pat this baby on everywhere using a brush like this one and voilà! Smooth and dewey finish! And the powder is only 30 bucks!

From Your Site Articles